Hi all,

I have some sparse service binding issues at runtime that I think are related
at how my bundles export packages.

Here is what I have:
- Bundle A exports API package api.a and is not resolvable (not present at
runtime).
- Bundle B provides api.a.Service1 service and export/import  api.a package.
- Bundle C provides api.a.Service2 service and export/import  api.a package.
- Bundle D consumes Service1 or Service2 and import api.a package.

In this case is there any reason related to the way packages are wired that
could lead bundle D to not get Service1 or Service2? Subsidiary question, is it
fine to have an API package partly provided by two different bundles when
provider bundles embed their API?

In a more general practice, for a specific functionality, I have often one core
service contract, some DTOs and some DAO services. Which one of this
combination is better (considering that I have always an unresolvable API
bundle and my providers export the API package they provide):

- Core service, DAOs and DTOs in one API package then two providers, one for
the core service implementation and DTOs and the other for the DAOs
implementation.
- Core service, DAOs and DTOs split in different API packages then three
providers, one for each.

Regards,
Clement