http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/story/0,,-6003224,00.html

Terror raid pair in new abuse probe
Press Association
Wednesday August 9, 2006 10:48 AM
The brothers at the centre of the Forest Gate anti-terror raid have been
accused of hurling abuse at soldiers.
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "We are investigating an allegation of
harassment outside Wellington Barracks at 10pm on August 1.
"The matter is being investigated by Belgravia Police. There have been no
arrests."
The Sun claims they screamed "We hope you die in Iraq" and spat at the Welsh
Guardsmen while they were on duty. CCTV footage is being examined.
Mohammed Abdul Kahar, 23, was shot in the shoulder when police swooped on
their home in Forest Gate, east London, on June 2. His brother Abul Koyair,
20, was also arrested and released without charge by officers searching for
a suspected chemical bomb which was never found.
Officers from Scotland Yard's Child Abuse Investigation Command are also
investigating Kahar over suspicion of possessing and making child abuse
images.
The officer who shot Kahar is back on duty.
A two-month investigation by the Independent Police Complaints Commission
last week concluded that the police officer's gun went off as a result of
"contact" on a narrow staircase between the officer and Kahar.
The operation involved close to 250 officers, with 15 taking part in a raid
of two properties - numbers 46 and 48 Lansdown Road, Forest Gate. Both men
were freed without charge after a week of questioning at the high-security
Paddington Green police station.
While their home is being repaired, the brothers are staying at the
"four-star deluxe" Crowne Plaza Hotel, close to Buckingham Palace and New
Scotland Yard. Rooms at the central London venue cost upwards of £123 a
night.