<http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2011/04/25/obama-snubs-christians-omits-
easter-sunday-proclamation/> Obama Snubs Christians: Omits Easter Sunday
Proclamation

 <http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/author/doctorbulldog/> doctorbulldog |
25 April, 2011 at 9:56 am | Categories:
<http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/?cat=123169> Christians,
<http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/?cat=8019435> Christians under attack,
<http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/?cat=5183334> Obama Sucks,
<http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/?cat=398> politics,
<http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/?cat=116> Religion | URL:
<http://wp.me/p1NPg-72h> http://wp.me/p1NPg-72h

Yeah, I noticed that on Friday, Obama had released a statement recognizing
Earth Day, but not Good Friday.  I figured he might have just been busy
campaigning and accidentally overlooked Good Friday (okay, I didn't really
think that, but I'm sure that would have been his excuse if he would have
been called on it).  However, I don't care what excuse Obama pulls out of
his backside for omitting Easter Sunday; THERE IS NO EXCUSE!

The only way a supposed Christian President forgets about Easter is if
he/she does it on purpose!

You need to tell EVERY Christian you know about this!   This guy is NOT a
Christian!

WH Fails to Release Easter Proclamation

<http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/04/25/wh-fails-release-easte
r-proclamation#ixzz1KY8ERYXa> FoxNation
President Obama failed to release a statement or a proclamation recognizing
the national observance of Easter Sunday, Christianity's most sacred
holiday.

By comparison, the White House has released statements recognizing the
observance of major Muslim holidays and released statements in 2010 on
Ramadan, Eid-ul-Fitr, Hajj, and Eid-ul-Adha.

The White House also failed to release a statement marking Good Friday.
However, they did release an eight-paragraph statement heralding Earth Day.
Likewise, the president's weekend address mentioned neither Good Friday or
Easter.

[...]

In 2010, Obama was criticized for releasing an all-inclusive Easter
greeting. He reached out to Jews, Muslims, Hindus, and people of no faith at
all in a statement about a holiday that is uniquely Christian.

"All of us are striving to make a way in this world; to build a purposeful
and fulfilling life in the fleeting time we have here," Obama said in his
2010 "Easter" message. "A dignified life. A healthy life. A life, true to
its potential. And a life that serves other." "These are aspirations that
stretch back through the ages - aspirations at the heart of Judaism, at the
heart of Christianity, at the heart of all the world's great religions," the
president added.

When the White House released statements about Muslim holidays, no attempts
were made to include Christianity or to mention a spirit of inclusivity. For
example, in his 2010 statement on Hajj and Eid-ul-Adha, Obama made no
references to Christianity or any other religion.

[...]

<http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2011/04/25/obama-snubs-christians-omits-
easter-sunday-proclamation/#respond> Add a comment to this post

<http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=doctorbulldog.wordpress.com&blog=4298
62&post=27049&subd=doctorbulldog&ref=&email=1>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gocomments/doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/27049
/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/godelicious/doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2704
9/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gofacebook/doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/27049
/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gotwitter/doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/27049/

<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/gostumble/doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/27049/

<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/godigg/doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/27049/>
<http://feeds.wordpress.com/1.0/goreddit/doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/27049/>

 WordPress <http://s.wordpress.org/about/images/logo-grey/grey-m.png>

 <http://wordpress.com/> WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!

<http://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=5bbc60f6c05099d6a6dd249fa199389a&email=
twmccoy%40gmail.com> Manage Subscriptions |
<http://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=5bbc60f6c05099d6a6dd249fa199389a&email=
twmccoy%40gmail.com&b=sCQ%3D%25JC%25ZF2-4n%2F9D%25V%7E%7CRKEyKSt5Ou%26g%7Ea1
S8%252%25g%26Ay%7EC%3D> Unsubscribe |
<http://wordpress.com/signup/?ref=email> Reach out to your own subscribers
with WordPress.com.

<http://subscribe.wordpress.com/> http://subscribe.wordpress.com

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.