http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.10347/pub_detail.asp

September 10, 2011

9/11 - What a Difference a Decade Makes

Shari Goodman

Print This <javascript:%20printVersion()>  E-mail This
<javascript:%20emailVersion()>

 <javascript:void(0);> http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/images/share.png

ShareThis <javascript:void(0);>

Comments (3)
<http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/comments.asp?id=10347>

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/imgLib/20110910_Groundviewup.jpg

It was only a short ten years ago that we in America suffered the worst
terror attack upon our soil.  Nineteen Islamists murdered 3000 Americans
that day.  The murderers were following Quranic verse (2:191-193) "And slay
them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they
drove you out, for persecution (of Muslims) is worse than slaughter (of
non-believers)....but if desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.
And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
This verse is just one of over a hundred verses that command Allah's
followers to wage war upon the unbelievers.

Since 9/11 there have been over 17,000 Islamic terrorist attacks worldwide
with over 30 attacks here at home.  While the fear of terrorism continues
there is another stealth civilizational jihad that is taking place under our
radar that is much more insidious and perhaps far more dangerous.  The
Muslim Brotherhood under the guise of dozens of Islamic civil rights groups
have infiltrated all of our major institutions from education, textbooks,
law enforcement, our judicial system, the media, the military, Homeland
Security, the State Department, Congress, and even the White House.  Their
goal is to transform our Constitutional Republic to a Sharia compliant
Caliphate as stated in a 1991 strategy paper for the Brotherhood found in
the Virginia home of an un-indicted co-conspirator and presented as evidence
during the Holy Land Foundation trial, the largest terror-funding case in
U.S. history.

"The Ikhwan (another word for Brotherhood) must understand that their work
in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the
Western civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house by their
hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's
religion is made victorious over all other religions."

A decade later they have succeeded far beyond most Americans' imagination.
In Dearborn, Michigan and Philadelphia Americans have been arrested for
preaching the gospel on public sidewalks because it offends Muslim
sensibilities.  In Minneapolis, Somali taxi drivers refuse to transport
anyone with a dog or alcohol because it too offends their Muslim
sensibilities.  Footbaths and prayer rooms have been installed at numerous
American universities and airports to accommodate an increasing Muslim
population.  In Toronto, regular Islamic prayer led by an Imam is permitted
within a public school and the cities of San Diego, Dallas, Dearborn, and
New York have instituted recess time during the school day for Islamic
prayer.

Particularly troubling are the 50 appellate court cases in 23 states which
involved a conflict between Sharia Law and our American state laws that were
adjudicated in favor of Sharia.  Muslim women and children involved in these
cases were seeking equal protection under our laws, but were denied their
rights when Sharia was applied.

Within our educational system, The American Textbook Council found that many
political and religious groups try to use the textbook process to their
advantage, but the deficiencies in Islam-related lessons are uniquely
disturbing.  They found that "History textbooks present an incomplete and
confected view of Islam that misrepresents its foundations and challenges to
international security."

Our American universities, once champions of free thought and without
left-wing bias, have been disturbingly influenced by foreign funds.  Saudi
Arabia has spent nearly 70 billion since 1979 on overseas aid with two-third
of it on a campaign to spread Wahhabism across the world.  Many of our
leading universities (Harvard, John Hopkins, U.C. Santa Barbara among
others) have been the beneficiaries.  Is it any wonder that Jewish students
in particular are finding themselves in hostile environments on many of
today's college campuses.

Many of our financial institutions have been compromised through the use of
Sharia Finance.  Numerous banks and financial institutions have adopted this
practice which forbids interest earnings or interest payment on loans.
Since Sharia requires 2% donations of earnings to Islamic charities, such
donations are ultimately used to fund terrorist organizations such as Hamas
and Hezbollah.  Sheikh Yusaf al-Qaradawi (who moonlights as a spiritual
leader of the Muslim Brotherhood) has famously promoted Shariah-compliant
finance as "jihad with money."  It boggles the mind that this practice is
permitted within our shores.

Within the White House there are now three members of the Muslim Brotherhood
that influence public policy.  One of them, Dalia Mogahed, has endorsed the
Gulen movement, a movement that seeks to establish a universal caliphate.
There are numerous Gulen charter schools operating in various American
states and funded with taxpayers money.

Three Islamist have been appointed to Homeland Security and one of them,
Mohammed Elibiary, has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and the Hamas
infrastructure here in the U.S.  Not suprisingly, Islamic terrorism is now
officially labeled as "man-made disaster" by the Department of Homeland
Security.  Unfortunately such policy is a disaster for Americans who are
intentionally misled by our current administration.  Furthermore, political
correctness and the fear of offending Muslims in the military has led to the
Ft. Hood massacre.

The number of mosques has increased by 50% during the last ten years, and
with each new year there is an increase in legal and illegal Muslim
immigration into this country.  It is estimated that there are nearly 2000
mosques in the United States with many of the "mega mosques" constructed
with funds from overseas.  It is a troubling trend since studies point to
mosques as the place where Islamic radicalization takes place.

Freedom of expression has also been curtailed.  We now have self-censorship
in the printed press and the media.  After the threat and fatwa placed on
the head of Molly Norris, a Seattle cartoonist, for suggesting "Everybody
Draw a Mohammad Cartoon Day", many of our national publications are
refraining from public criticism of Islamic doctrine and policy.  As for
Molly, she is now in hiding with a new given identity.  Obviously our First
Amendment is under attack and to make matters worse, the Obama
administration and our State Department under the leadership of Hilary
Clinton is leading the front at the United Nations to criminalize any
criticism of Islam with the implementation of Resolution 16/18.  Clinton is
working in conjunction with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation
(formerly known as the Organization of Islamic Conference) to criminalize
what they perceive as "Islamophobia".

Unlike other religions, Islamic doctrine is seditious and should have no
place within American society.  It is at war with the rest of mankind.  One
might ask is it not our government's role to protect American citizens from
foreign and domestic attacks here at home?  It is clear that we, the people
of the United States, are alone and can no longer depend on those who were
sworn in to serve.  I weep for the America we once knew and the one my
parents brought me to a few decades ago.  Throughout our country's history
there have been the gatekeepers and those who sounded the alarm.  I will
continue to ring the bell and hopefully this administration will fail in its
bid to criminalize criticism of Islam.  If not, I'll see you in jail.

 <http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/> Family Security Matters Contributor
Shari Goodman is Chapter Leader at Calabasas-West Valley ACT! For America,
Calabasas, Ca.

Reader Comments:
<http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/comments.asp?id=10347>
Submit Your Comment (3) |  <http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/my_fsm/>
Sign Up for FSM Updates!

Print This <javascript:%20printVersion()>   <javascript:%20emailVersion()>
E-mail This

 <javascript:void(0);> http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/images/share.png

ShareThis <javascript:void(0);>

 <http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/comments.asp?id=10347>
Comments (3)

  _____

The Islamic agenda has indeed grown in the last 10 years in the USA.
Ironically, these groups are savvy to the U.S. Constitution and civil rights
in America which they MANIPULATE to their advantage.
Take the case of Islamic Imam Fethullah Mohammed Gulen, who was exiled out
of his native Turkey for his speeches promoting Islamic law and overtaking
their once secular country.
His move to the USA was facilitated by USA Diplomats and members of the CIA
like Graham Fuller who today cannot remember writing a letter in support of
Gulen as an educator to overturn Gulen's denied green card.
The Gulen Movement's worldwide operation is facilitated out of the USA
BECAUSE they know how to use our liberties against us and scream
discrimination every time their schools are looked at.
Ironically, their American charter schools (managed by known members of
Hizmet aka Gulen Movement) have had a large amound of EEOC discrimination
cases filed by American teachers who lost their jobs so this movement could
bring in less qualified non-credentialed teachers mostly from Turkic
countries to spread Turkification via their silly Turkish Olympiads where
American Children shameless parade around in Turkish costumes waving the
Islamic Flag of Turkey.

These Charter Schools push American businesses out of the way in favor of
their brethren owned business that service these schools: construction,
catering for school lunches, janitorial, even their uniforms, furniture all
supplied by Turkish ran companies.
Not to mention the huge amount of money on their IRS reports for "Travel
expenses"

This was all outlined by the NY Times pulitzer prize author Stephanie Saul.
America don't expect your government to protect you.

The power to vote these politcians out of office is in YOUR hands. If they
sell you out...you vote them out!
http://www.gulenpoliticians.blogspot.com
http://gulenturkisholympiads.blogspot.com

America will win, their school in Louisana was already revoked from their
fake front group Pelican Education Foundation (who had over $1.7 million) in
travel expenses on their 2009 990 tax returns.

Ah money laundering of American tax monety isn't a new concept. Bond
Financing and all that free flowing American money is slowly being cut off.

posted by: Bob St. Claire
Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 04:02 PM

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.