E-Verify 'flags' Obama's Social Security Number System crunches prez's data,
determines 'likely fraudulent'

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1265756.html#1265756

8:14 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
C 2011 WND

A private investigation reveals that the Social Security Number being used
by Barack Obama does not pass a check with E-Verify, the electronic system
the U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services of the U.S. Department of
Homeland Security has created to verify whether or not prospective employees
have the required authorization to work legally in the United States.

Over the past few years, the E-Verify system has received national attention
because of its ability to determine if prospective employees are illegal
immigrants who have entered the United States without the legal authority to
work.

By flagging fraudulent documents, including faked Social Security Numbers,
the E-Verify system can assist an employer in the effort to make sure all
prospective hires have authentic identification papers, including valid
Social Security Numbers, issued to them and not to someone else.

Now WND has obtained a copy of an affidavit from Linda Jordan, a private
citizen who entered Obama's Social Security Number into the "Self Check"
section of the E-Verify website, only to find out that Obama's Social
Security Number was flagged by E-Verify as likely being fraudulent.

The document:

Jordan told WND she is a wife, mother and homemaker. She described herself
as "an average citizen with reasonable research skills."

She said she became concerned when she realized that Congress was not
willing to investigate issues concerning Obama's identity, including whether
or not he currently is using a fraudulent Social Security Number, and that
federal law enforcement authorities also were doing nothing.

"Between October 2008 and May 2011, I submitted several requests to agencies
and people with the legal responsibility and authority to investigate the
use of forged documents and election fraud, concerning Obama's birth records
and Social Security Number," she stated in her affidavit. "To date no one
with the legal responsibility and authority has responded to any of these
requests."

Jordan told WND she finally decided to investigate Obama on her own
initiative.

"I did my own research and I found allegations that Obama was using a
fraudulent Social Security Number and that his birth certificate had been
forged were more than credible," she said. "Then I saw many brave people
putting their reputations on the line to get the truth concerning Obama,
including military officers like Lt. Col. Terry Lakin, and I decided I could
no longer just sit back and watch."

Jordan finally decided to take matters in her own hand.

"I considered myself to be one of the employers of the president of the
United States," she said, "so I decided to sign up for E-Verify and see if I
could determine whether or not I could find out something about his true
identity."

In May 2010, WND reported two private investigators working independently
were asking why President Obama was using a Social Security Number set aside
for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing
address in that state.

In addition, the records indicate the Social Security Number Barack Obama is
using was issued between 1977 and 1979, yet Obama's earliest employment
reportedly was in 1975 at an ice cream shop in Hawaii.

E-Verify reports suspected fraud

As seen in Exhibit 1, after Jordan entered Obama's Social Security Number
into the E-Verify Self Check, the system indicated Obama's Social Security
Number produced a mismatch that warranted a visit to the Social Security
Administration to investigate the discrepancy.

Exhibit 1, E-Verify notification of 'mismatch' in Obama Social Security
Number self check
More detailed analysis of Exhibit 1 shows the checked reason for the
mismatch notice was: "SSA record does not verify. Other reason. SSA found a
discrepancy in the record."

Exhibit 2 shows a Social Security Online page that indicates the response
"SSA record does not verify, other reason" is to be interpreted as "Special
indicator present," with the reference to three E-Verify sections.

Exhibit 2, Social Security Online page explaining response "SSA record does
not verify, other reason."
Further research revealed that the SSA adds "Special Indicator codes" to
identify Social Security Numbers that individuals obtained fraudulently.

According to an audit report authored by the Office of the Inspector
General, Social Security Administration, titled "Effectiveness of Special
Indicator Codes on the Social Security Administrations Numident File," dated
August 2008, there were 9 special indicator codes as of November 2008:

False Identity

Noncitizen Not in Status

Multiple SSNs with Different Identities

Scrambled Earnings with New SSN Assigned

SSN Obtained Using Fraudulent Documentation

SSN Assignment Based on Harassment/Abuse/Life Endangerment

Fictitious Identity

Fraud - OIG Investigated

Fraud SSN Misuse

"Eight of the Special Indicators have to do with fraud of some kind," Jordan
said. "It looks to me like the SSN Obama is using has been flagged with a
Special Indicator suggesting fraud."

WND's phone call to the media office of the U.S. Citizenship and
Immigrations Services of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security went
unanswered.

Whose Social Security Number is Obama using?

As seen in Exhibit 3, U.S. Air Force Col. Gregory Hollister, retired, has
obtained from the Social Security Administration verification that the
Social Security Number currently being used by Barack Obama is a number that
was never issued to Obama.

Exhibit 3, SSA verification that the Obama's Social Security Number
(redacted above) was not issued to Obama

Yet, WND has independently verified that Obama is using the Social Security
Number in question.

As seen in Exhibit 4, WND has further confirmed that Obama's Social Security
Number links to Obama in the online records maintained by the Selective
Service system; inserting Obama's Social Security Number into the online
Selective Service search engine produces a valid Selective Service number
identified with Obama.

Exhibit 4, Selective Service online search engine links Obama's Social
Security Number to his Selective Service numbe

Researcher Felicito Papa has further confirmed, in an affidavit filed on
lawyer Orly Taitz's website, that Obama's Social Security Number is clearly
legible in a non-redacted layer of the electronic file when Obama's 2009
federal tax return is viewed in Adobe Illustrator.

On Aug. 30, 2011, Judge Royce C. Lamberth, chief judge of the U.S. District
Court for the District of Columbia, granted summary judgment dismissing a
federal lawsuit brought by Taitz, asking for FOIA disclosure of Obama's
Social Security information.

Taitz had alleged Obama was engaged in Social Security identity fraud, using
a Social Security Number that had not been issued to him; Lamberth ruled
that privacy restrictions prevented the Social Security Administration from
releasing the requested files, despite the fact Obama is a public figure.

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.