    *From:* Harrison Owen <mailto:hho...@adelphia.net>
    *To:* osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
    <mailto:osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu>
    *Sent:* Monday, September 04, 2006 3:44 PM
    *Subject:* Re: an interesting meeting in Berlin]

    Thanks to my increasing myopia (doubtless due to sins past and
    present) I did in fact miss the URL. small print! is the root of all
    evil!! But I love you Funda!!!
And Michael -- you captured my feeling exactly when it come to
    events like this. Doubtless it will be a marvelous show, but as an
    advance of real knowledge, and more importantly the application of
    that knowledge, I rather think it will come up short. The "Expert
    Syndrome" one more time. Old joke about the definition of "expert"
    -- "a has been under pressure." Some truth there, I think.
Harrison Harrison Owen
    7808 River Falls Dr.
    Potomac, MD  20854
    USA