Re: World Cafe - an appreciative open space communityDear friends and
colleagues,

I am so thrilled to share this news with you: These days we received the
fantastic message, that the OpenSpace-Online® Methodology is nominated for "The
Top 10 Who Are Changing the World of Internet and Politics".

The World E-Government Forum and PoliticsOnline recognizes the Top 10 pioneers,
organizations and companies having the greatest impact on the way the Internet
is bringing democracy online. They say, this year marked the toughest year ever
for the jury in choosing the 20 finalists. Everyone  from all over the world is
invited to review the 20 finalists at www.PoliticsOnline.com and to
electronically vote for the Top Politics & Internet World Changer of 2006. The
winners, those top 10 nominees who receive the most votes, will be invited as
honored guests to the World E-Government Forum October 18-20, in Paris,
France.http://www.worldegovforum.com/?lang=en

Please read, how the jury described OpenSpace-Online: "The "do-it-yourself"
OpenSpace-Online E-Participation Real-Time Methodology is a powerful philosophy
that has the potential to become one of the most earth shifting Internet
meeting and conferencing methods in society, politics, education and other
fields. OpenSpace-Online was developed by Change Facilitator Gabriela Ender and
her team in Germany (1999-2002). The easy to use innovation enables fast
collaboration, knowledge-sharing, problem solving and results-oriented dialogs
about urgent topics for small and large groups in real-time without 'human'
online moderators. During the virtual-led and structured working process all
participants are equal. It also bridges value-gaps between online and offline
collaboration / participation in a wonderful unique way."

I was so surprised, I had no knowledge about this all. I am enthused about the
nomination, particularly, because this jury looked not only for quantity
regarding content and usability, but also for quality in terms of value-based
and results-oriented communication as well as supporting sustainable further
work.

Reviewing the brief profiles shows that the conferencing method differs very
clearly from the other finalists, who are mainly political on-line magazines
and Internet portals or Internet campaigns.The winners will be those Top 10
nominees who receive the most votes. Some of the nominees have several millions
users and network members. Do we have a realistic chance to reach the Top 10?
Knowing that so many miracles are possible - I believe we have a chance.

But we need your help. Please help us to make the impossible possible!

Please forward this news to your contacts or networks and ask for their votes.
Each voice is so important. Its all about opening more and more spaces for
selforganization and participation - regardless whether it is online or offline
- its all about more and more globally consciouness for passion and
responsibility and for putting the people in the centre. If you have good
contacts to international press people, please email me:
gabriela.en...@openspace-online.com I would like to send them our press release
very soon. The voting deadline is very close! Thank YOU so much for each vote
and each support!!!

Click there to review the 20 Finalists and to vote: www.PoliticsOnline.com.
(Only until the end of September)

Warmly,
Gabriela

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: cont...@openspace-online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone: +49-(0)30-772 31 69