As I go into planning for an upcoming open space, I want to take a fresh vie of Themes. Try out some heretofore unexplored ways of thinking about themes. Will you help?

1) What are some avenues you pursue when developing the overarching theme for an Open Space? i.e., How do _you_ go about it? Where do you look and listen for a theme that intrigues your desired participants? 2) What have been some of the most evocative themes you've developed or encountered? When have you been hooked by a theme?
3) What forms the essential elements of a theme?

Just wonderin'
Diana

Diana Larsen
co-author, _Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great_ (Pragmatic Bookshelf, 2006)
www.futureworksconsulting.com
503-288-3550