This is a real find. Thank you, Brendan.

kind regards
Amanda

Amanda Bucklow
Independent Commercial Mediator
http://facilit8.com <http://facilit8.com/>
http://learning.facilit8.com <http://learning.facilit8.com/> - unique online
mediation skills simulation app

M: +44 (0)7976 924995      Skype: facilit8     SkypeIn: +44 (0)20 7097 8638

IDRC

70 Fleet Street
London

EC4Y 1EU