I'm here in Seattle. You were the guest speaker for an mba class I taught in
2007 on ost. I'm also a huge devotee of the "other os/t" (so-called).  If my
current case is a big enough hit to impress Judy, my 33+ year bride, I might
get $$ to join you on this CONF, to fill the slot on my 2017 biz plan. Lunch?

I could invite Ed Nixon to discuss how his brother viewed conflict - & his
surprising views on Trump.

JFSR

John Rapp
Sent from my iPhone