Doubtless there multiple experiences… but the last one I heard about was a
gathering of 100+ for a multi faith / ecumenical gathering sponsored by the
National Council of Churches.  Of course there was also the time that Michael
Pannwitz and I took on 250 very senior Rabbis and Imams from all over the
world. Got real exciting, and it all worked.

Harrison

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854