The one Harrison refers to is the one that I mentioned in my previous post.  It
was supposed to be 100 but due to the fact the pope was in Washington at the
same time only about 45 came.

As mentioned it was the most poignant and productive open space I have been
involved with.  There were some very deeply held beliefs that were discussed
openly. Ecumenists by definition, are folks that should/are open to finding
common ground amongst all the  various truisms and universalisms amongst their
various faiths.  Although all were Catholic or Protestant, we did have some
Christian scientists and others who hold differing beliefs than the other sects.

Nick, glad to discuss further if helpful.
Judy Gast