Harold - having  worked with a number of wonderful people all over the world
who were not in anything that anybody might consider a "safe space" (people
kept dying/killed) - the promise of safety would be a little off the wall.
The only promise was . Be yourselves, follow your passion and take
responsibility. Amazing things can happen. And they did and do!

Ho

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854