Hello Big Circle Fellows.

During OSELE this May in Donostia/San Sebastian, Mark Pixley from GFSC was
talking about Global Facilitators Serving Communities
<http://globalfacilitators.org/> initiative and also about trainings they
do for facilitators, who want to support communities in difficult moments
of disasters and crisis.
Some of us wanted to take part in such training...

And now I am pleased to announce that we have everything ready for guests
from all around the World to come visit us in Poland in October (19th-21st)
to participate in:

*Crisis > Change > Choice Workshop*

Training will be conducted by Mark Pixley and Gary Austin from GFSC.
Both are experience facilitators who have trained GFSC programs in Asia and
Europe.

You can find all information on our website: *www.fundo.org.pl/gfsc
<http://www.fundo.org.pl/gfsc>*

I also attach easy to share PDF (I don't know if it works) and link to the
event on Facebook: *https://www.facebook.com/events/1290989900921938
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1290989900921938>*/

Please, feel free to share the informations about our initiative with your
networks.
We would appreciate it a lot as we want to reach as many interested people
as it is possible. And we don't have too much time.

Of course you are more than welcome in Poland if you are interested in this
area.

In case of any questions, please contact me.

Very best to all of you.

Have a great weekend :-)

Wojtek

woj...@fundo.org.pl