From: OSList [] On Behalf Of
Suzanne Daigle via OSList
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:23 AM
Subject: [OSList] Frederic Laloux, Ricardo Semler and Open Space

For anyone consumed as I am with Open Space in the Workplace, this is the most
fantastic interview between Frederic Laloux (Reinventing Organizations) and
Ricardo Semler (Semco, Book Maverick, etc).

Posted on Frederic Laloux Facebook:

"Last week Ricardo Semler (of Semco - Maverick fame) and I had a conversation
as part of his series on LeadWise. I very much enjoyed it - it was fun
comparing notes on what we see happening today. He has been in this space way
way longer than me, of course, so it was interesting to hear his perspective,
even though I was sort of the one interviewed... "

If you click the link it will give you a short preview and a link to go to the
full 52 minute interview. Highly recommend. The topic of opening space comes at
the very end in a surprising way.  I have no doubt that the greatness of Semco
was created 30 years ago  (coincidence ?!_) out of an Open Space when people
did not know what open space was though indeed we've all known it deep inside
of us from the beginning of time.

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator
NuFocus Strategic Group