That will be great, Barry 😊

JL

De: ba...@paretorealtyllc.com [mailto:ba...@paretorealtyllc.com] En nombre de
Barry Owen
Enviado el: viernes, 2 de febrero de 2018 12:43
Para: World wide Open Space Technology email list
<oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
CC: JL Walker <jlwal...@terra.cl>
Asunto: Re: [OSList] Wosonos 2018 in Iceland

Juan . . . and I travel from Nashville to Reykjavik just to see you - well -
and everyone else who comes :-)

Barry Owen
Real Estate Strategist

CEO/Principal Broker

Pareto Realty, LLC
<http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php?file=bixpar02&word=Pareto&text=%5Cp%C9%99-%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%88%3C%2FSPAN%3Er%C4%81-(%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%8C%3C%2FSPAN%3E)t%C5%8D%5C>
 \pə-ˈrā-(ˌ)tō\

The Vital Few

4012 Hillsboro Pike #5

Nashville, TN 37215

Office: 615-502-2080

Connect: 615-568-2123

BarryOwensBlog.com <http://barryowensblog.com/>

Inviter - Facilitator/Practicer of Open Space Technology

Opening & Holding safe space for people and organizations to self-organize
around important issues and opportunities.

Invite - Listen - Love

Pareto Realty is a residential real estate sales firm that supports member
agents in building and growing consistently productive niche businesses as they
enjoy the healthy life rhythm they want and deserve.

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 5:56 PM, JL Walker via OSList