If it doesn’t walk like a duck and doesn’t quack like a duck...

It’s not a duck.

Best regards,

Phelim McDermott
 I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I
am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call
me on 07956 187298.

Sent from my iPhone