Hi Ben,

Thanks for the invite, I'll try to make it, hope so.

Lets try to exchange webinars lol,
Next Create Abundance Webinar:
Thursday, April 12, 2018, 4 P.M. EST
http://tbmw.org/create-abundance-webinar/

Hope you can make it. lol

Thanks for creating our tomorrows,
Tony

On 4/10/2018 3:36 PM, Ben Roberts via OSList wrote:
Global Open Space: Tomorrow and Next Weds

Please see the Open Space invitation below, via Zoom tomorrow, April 11 and next Weds April 18, from 10:00-12:00 EDT.

This is part of a series of virtual and in-person gatherings for an emerging community of "movement weavers," i.e. people who identify with transformational work being done across all aspects of the human presence on Mother Earth, in order to move us into greater harmony with our needs and those of the planet. We recognize the fundamental interconnectedness and interdependence of all things, and our shared responsibility to tend to the well-being of all.

Our intentions are to:
--Explore our individual “heart’s call”

--Be together in community

--Generate a flow of resources for our work individually and collectively, and in support of work in the wider world that inspires us.

If this resonates for you, please join us!  We are also on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/groups/188320945044495/> (ugh, I know!) and share updates via this email list <bit.ly/moveweavelist>.

Cheers,

Ben Roberts

O: 203 426-1039

C: 203 733-2252

  ~Join the /Conversation*/~

  Movement Weavers
  Global Open Space!
  April 4, 11, 18

      10am - 12pm EDT
      CLICK HERE

<https://alisonfornes.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e244e34d4bbfbae7e970a2f93&id=f141f016f7&e=9937248008>
      for local times

      Additional dates and times TBD

  What conversation* is your heart called
  to have right now?

      /*conversation, constellation, poetry, ceremony, invitation,
      art, activation, inquiry, dance, play, music, co-creation,
      sacred connection.../

Dear Movement Weavers,

You are invited to co-create a Global Open Space in which YOU convene and participate in the conversations* that you most want to have right now.

Check out our detailed GLOBAL OPEN SPACE google doc.

<https://alisonfornes.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e244e34d4bbfbae7e970a2f93&id=88a42fa8cb&e=9937248008>

Ready to participate?
Click the JOIN button below to join by computer or mobile device--scroll down for dial-in directions.

<https://alisonfornes.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e244e34d4bbfbae7e970a2f93&id=aefde56252&e=9937248008>

We'll see you on Wednesday April 4, 11 and 18. Come as you are - we'll guide you through the process when we meet.

  PLEASE SHARE!
  All are welcome to participate in the Movement Weavers Global Open
  Space!

*DIAL-IN INSTRUCTIONS:**

*US: +1 646 558 8656  or +1 669 900 6833 *

*Meeting ID: 328 445 416*

*International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/d9P70g3Fz **

Questions? Drop us a line: movementweav...@gmail.com <mailto:movementweav...@gmail.com>

<https://alisonfornes.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e244e34d4bbfbae7e970a2f93&id=bf9ad3c5a4&e=9937248008>

<https://alisonfornes.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e244e34d4bbfbae7e970a2f93&id=142336a849&e=9937248008>

<https://alisonfornes.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e244e34d4bbfbae7e970a2f93&id=0b9a4827d2&e=9937248008>

<https://alisonfornes.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e244e34d4bbfbae7e970a2f93&id=2a641f7190&e=9937248008>

/Copyright © 2018 movementweavers.com, All rights reserved./
Thank you for RSVPing for the Movement Weavers Equinox Party!

*Our mailing address is:*

movementweavers.com

33 School St

Salem, MA 01970

Add us to your address book <file://alisonfornes.us6.list-manage.com/vcard%3fu=e244e34d4bbfbae7e970a2f93&id=cca69f8d42>

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp <http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=e244e34d4bbfbae7e970a2f93&afl=1>

Past archives can be viewed here: