Thanks Birgitt,
I think it is called maturity- that is the process of redefining the
boundaries.  The “sigmoid “ curve or organisational performance show us that as
we accelerate and broaden our “givens” the organisation needs to invigorate
itself lest it slide into a comfort zone chocked by its own inability to
explore the “risky” areas of newness.  “Who stole my cheese?” Is a short
exploration of some options open to those who have “plenty of cheese”.  Toyota
seem to have done a good job in this area since the 1950s.

“There is always something”.  The wonder of actively working in complex systems.

Regards
Rob