From: OSList [mailto:oslist-boun...@lists.openspacetech.org] On Behalf Of Artur
Silva via OSList
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 1:58 AM
To: World wide Open Space Technology email list; Tricia Chirumbole
Cc: Artur Silva; Colaboremos; Veronique Santos; Artur Ferreira Da Silva
Subject: Re: [OSList] A proposal for many worlwide OST events on "Climate
Change and the Future of Earth"

Thank you, Tricia.

Do you think that we could have one point of one of your calls this week or the
next one (which I would prefer) dedicated to this topic?

After being a long period without those calls, I am affraid that I will need
some offline help before. Would you be so kind to help me before that?

Best regards

Artur

On Tuesday, October 1, 2019, 12:46:37 AM GMT+1, Tricia Chirumbole