From: OSList [mailto:oslist-boun...@lists.openspacetech.org] On Behalf Of Dr.
Christian Kemper via OSList
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 5:41 AM
To: World wide Open Space Technology email list
Cc: Dr. Christian Kemper
Subject: Re: [OSList] A proposal for many worlwide OST events on "Climate Change and
the Future of Earth"

Dear Artur, dear all,

last weekend Karolina Iwa and I facilitated two open spaces during the Climate
Camp of Extinction Rebellion right at the German Bundestag and the
Kanzler*innenamt in Berlin.

The theme was: How to develop and realize a green (new deal for) Europe and the
globe?

Please find attached a few pix.

And as always: We need more open space! The participants said that this way of
working builds bridges between all the different actors in the climate scene
and to the outside world.

Best

Christian