Hi Chris. My mentor and friend Antonio E. Nunez, who brought Harrison to
our graduate school in 1989 for an OS symposium on Spirit in Organizational
Life, has recently been Dean of a college of counseling psychology in New
Mexico. He is a grandfather now based in Miami, and principal of Integral
Consulting Group.

Wish you well

Jeff
San Francisco