De: OSList <oslist-boun...@lists.openspacetech.org> En nombre de JL Walker via
OSList
Enviado el: lunes, 23 de marzo de 2020 19:18
Para: 'World wide Open Space Technology email list'
<oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
CC: JL Walker <juanluiswal...@gmail.com>
Asunto: Re: [OSList] A VIRTUAL OPEN SPACE EXPERIMENT

My dear Suzanne:

Hope that you, your family and friends are safe, and that you are taking much
care of yourself.

Fortunately that is in my case, here in Valencia and with all my family that
are in Santiago and Paris.

I was a little bit sad Suzanne because of not knowing at time of this inspired
invitation that you have make in the Oslist, what happens is that actually I
don’t go frequently to the list and only I have seen it last Saturday 21.

Tell me please how was the experience and if you are thinking to repeat it in
the future so I can participate actively in it.

Love and peace,

Juan Luis Walker