Dear friends,

I was thinking that this conversation could be one that we can post it and
carried it forward in the next great Open Space that Suzanne Daigle was
inviting us some days ago in this list and that I copy below.

Hugs,

Juan Luis

PS: And here in Spanish you can see the report of my last and recent experience
with all this new way of making open space https://tinyurl.com/y4vckcj2

---

Dear “Peace and High Performance” alumni colleagues and friends,

 As you will have guessed, it will not be possible for us to meet at
International House in January this year. The good news however is that we will
be hosting this important gathering virtually instead. We hope many of you,
like us, feel the great urgency to open more space in these times.

Here is a brief excerpt of our invitation warmly extended to all of you. Also
the link with more details and registration information.

Please feel free to invite others.

 <https://osius.org/peace-high-performance-2021>
https://osius.org/peace-high-performance-2021

2021 INVITATION January 22-24, 2021 (from 10 am to 3 pm EST)
“The need and yearning to open more and more space has never been greater on
our planet. These urgent times need us everywhere, all of us, head and heart.
Together, we must challenge ourselves to invite broadly, to engage and inspire
each other to action.

The key question and challenge facing us now could be:

“How do we engage 8 billion people in meaningful conversation?”

The “Opening Space for Peace and High Performance” gathering held at
International House in New York City, with its timeless theme, is a
long-standing tradition. This year, it will find its virtual home on QiQoChat
and Zoom.  We welcome individuals and groups who are seeking to learn and
experience Open Space Technology for the very first time; or others who wish to
deepen their facilitation practice with colleagues and friends.

It will unfold in the spirit of Open Space with its guiding 5 principles and
law, ignited by a theme that has guided passion and responsibility over the
years. We will seek the simple ways to engage, learn and share virtually
together. Just as we have in the past, it will happen in January, honoring the
legacy of Martin Luther King.

In 2020, Harrison Owen, the originator of Open Space Technology, presciently
spoke of these times with all its system breakdowns and challenges as an
extraordinary opportunity “to engage 8 billion people in useful conversation”.
It is a call to conversation and action that resonates for these times.

We look forward to being with you!”

Karen, Suzanne and Harrison