This is totally weird… I’ve known Jeff for years and I simply can’t believe he would say something like that. Strange times.

ho

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Jeff Aitken via OSList
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 5:49 PM
To: World wide Open Space Technology email list
Cc: Jeff Aitken
Subject: [OSList] Confused American

As a patriotic American I join millions who were confused when the

President did not step boldly into the opportunity in his Jan 6 public

speech to announce the arrest of Joe Biden and others for that satanic

pedophilic conspiracy ring. Everything had been perfectly orchestrated

leading up to that moment, it seemed.

The gentleman who interviewed Harrison last year on his YouTube

channel, the old friend from DC days with an intelligence background

(who loved the idea of Open Space!) was also greatly optimistic (with

other interviewees on his channel) that this denouement would take

place on the optimal day.

What went wrong? I remain confused.

Past archives can be viewed here: http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist@lists.openspacetech.org