Från: OSList <oslist-boun...@lists.openspacetech.org> för Romy Shovelton via
OSList <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
Skickat: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 3:29:43 PM
Till: oslist@lists.openspacetech.org <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
Kopia: Romy Shovelton <romy.shovel...@gmail.com>
Ämne: Re: [OSList] Open Space in Zoom Times - a report of our time together

PS…for anyone who was with us in the Open Space on Zoom Times, please feel free
to edit the Report doc, if there is anything at all that I missed…. or
miss-wrote !

See you this weekend as Harrison, Karen and others, Open Space for Peace & High
Performance, with the powerful theme of
“How do we engage 8 billion people in meaningful conversation?”
https://osius.org/peace-high-performance-2021

with a giant open smile….

Romy

PS trusting that Storm Christophe hasn’t blown away or flooded too many of us !
Here, the sound of our streams rushing by is quite phenomenal.

Romy Shovelton

On 20 Jan 2021, at 14:22, Romy Shovelton