How is that for a little poetry for you?  It was amazing to me that I had
the lightning bolt of this idea and shared it with you all only to Learn
from Jeff Aitken, it was within minutes of the deadline for the previous
cycle. I would like to sincerely thank everyone who replied positively. I
love the suggestion from Jeff and Romy that perhaps we could transform
ourselves into a peace institute or to rely on professors to submit the
nomination for us next year ... Of course this is not my party and I'm not
in charge. (Darn it, LOL...).

If the World Could Only See,
That Open Space Technology IS the way to BE,
Then all the World's Women and all the worlds Men,
Will Live Peacefully Together again
 And be Happy all the way till THE END.