Thanks Tony, a meaningful question!

Huawei telefonumdan gönderildi

-------- Orijinal mesaj --------
Gönderici: Tony Budak via OSList <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
Tarih: 21 Eyl 2021 Sal 04:02
Al: oslist@lists.openspacetech.org
Cc: Tony Budak <tonybu...@tbmw.org>
Konu: Re: [OSList] September 22, 2021 event: Businesses as social learning organizations

Hello Colleagues,

Your invitation reminder and three prompts

Try this, first join / signup to the forum maim hub at
Welcome - Deep Adaptation Forum (ning.com)

Then join the Business and Fin Sept 22 sub group and or event page at
Businesses as social learning organizations: How do we promote listening and learning within and beyond organizations? - Events - Deep Adaptation Forum

Click the "Going" button to receive the Zoom link

Hope this helps,
TonyBudak