Hi my OS list friends,

I want to “out” Tova Averbuch, who has given us all a gift. She recently
published the brilliant Initiating and Inviting Generative Change: Entry and
Contracting for Emergent Outcomes in Results Driven Organizations
<https://www.amazon.com/Initiating-Inviting-Generative-Change-Organizations/dp/1777184649/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=tova+averbuch&qid=1639689988&sprefix=tova+av,aps,113&sr=8-1>.

Full disclosure: I’m biased because I had the joy and honor of being a sounding
board as the book was born. It gave me a ring side seat to witnessing emerge
the best framing of how to work with leaders and organizations seeking change
that I’ve seen. Tova provides stories and a jaw-droppingly elegant framework
that is simplicity on the other side of complexity. It captures a nuanced,
multi-dimensional view of consulting work for introducing and integrating
self-organization into an organization.

In the process, she also drops gems, like offering the most cogent,
myth-busting explanation of that oh-so-frustrating complaint that so many of us
hear: yes, it was a great meeting but nothing happened afterwards.  I’ll just
leave that as a teaser to say if you want to know more, get the book. (It’s in
a section called Endings and outcomes in Chapter 3. Beginnings and Endings.)

Give yourself or a friend a gift for the new year.

Best of the season,
Peggy

________________________________
Peggy Holman
Co-founder
Journalism That Matters
Bellevue, WA  98006
206-948-0432
www.journalismthatmatters.org <http://www.journalismthatmatters.org/>
www.peggyholman.com
Twitter: @peggyholman
JTM Twitter: @JTMStream

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity
<http://www.engagingemergence.com/>