Good day, List!

I’m part of a small team (on copy) preparing a series of online OST events (1st
small one - couple hours - April 2 - mark your calendars ;-) around the theme,
"What Must My Circles and I Grieve on Our Journey to Thriving and Prospering
Together?” We want the capability to perhaps suggest some costs to attend but
allow folks to pay what they think is fair, and it’s our impression that there
may be advantages to putting Eventbrite in front of Qiqo. Will list members who
have experience navigating these tradeoffs and/or using both platforms together
and/or integrating the two, share their experiences to help guide us?

Thank you in advance!

Peace and love,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
mobile 774-641-8302

LikeBreathin.com<http://LikeBreathin.com>

[cid:2EB09BBC-1735-4700-ACEC-73F6D1DDD1F7]

Effective teamwork and team leadership feel nearly effortless, Like Breathin’​.
Partner with us to experience how.