Dear Friend and Colleague,

Thank you for your email.

I am out of pocket from Tues., March 15 through Sun, March 20; back in action
on the 21st. I will respond to your message at that time.

As always, if you must reach me, my cell is on. Will you call me there? +1
(774) 641-8302. Thanks.

Be well,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
LikeBreathin.com

On Mar 19, 2022, at 12:07 PM, Marc C. Trudeau via OSList
I am out of pocket from Tues., March 15 through Sun, March 20; back in action
on the 21st. I will respond to your message at that time.

As always, if you must reach me, my cell is on. Will you call me there? +1
(774) 641-8302. Thanks.

Be well,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
LikeBreathin.com

On Mar 19, 2022, at 12:07 PM, Marc C. Trudeau via OSList
I am out of pocket from Tues., March 15 through Sun, March 20; back in action
on the 21st. I will respond to your message at that time.

As always, if you must reach me, my cell is on. Will you call me there? +1
(774) 641-8302. Thanks.

Be well,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
LikeBreathin.com

On Mar 19, 2022, at 12:06 PM, Marc C. Trudeau via OSList
I am out of pocket from Tues., March 15 through Sun, March 20; back in action
on the 21st. I will respond to your message at that time.

As always, if you must reach me, my cell is on. Will you call me there? +1
(774) 641-8302. Thanks.

Be well,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
LikeBreathin.com

On Mar 19, 2022, at 12:06 PM, Marc C. Trudeau via OSList
I am out of pocket from Tues., March 15 through Sun, March 20; back in action
on the 21st. I will respond to your message at that time.

As always, if you must reach me, my cell is on. Will you call me there? +1
(774) 641-8302. Thanks.

Be well,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
LikeBreathin.com

On Mar 19, 2022, at 12:05 PM, Marc C. Trudeau via OSList
I am out of pocket from Tues., March 15 through Sun, March 20; back in action
on the 21st. I will respond to your message at that time.

As always, if you must reach me, my cell is on. Will you call me there? +1
(774) 641-8302. Thanks.

Be well,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
LikeBreathin.com

On Mar 19, 2022, at 12:04 PM, Marc C. Trudeau via OSList
I am out of pocket from Tues., March 15 through Sun, March 20; back in action
on the 21st. I will respond to your message at that time.

As always, if you must reach me, my cell is on. Will you call me there? +1
(774) 641-8302. Thanks.

Be well,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
LikeBreathin.com

On Mar 19, 2022, at 12:04 PM, Marc C. Trudeau via OSList
I am out of pocket from Tues., March 15 through Sun, March 20; back in action
on the 21st. I will respond to your message at that time.

As always, if you must reach me, my cell is on. Will you call me there? +1
(774) 641-8302. Thanks.

Be well,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
LikeBreathin.com

On Mar 19, 2022, at 12:03 PM, Marc C. Trudeau via OSList
I am out of pocket from Tues., March 15 through Sun, March 20; back in action
on the 21st. I will respond to your message at that time.

As always, if you must reach me, my cell is on. Will you call me there? +1
(774) 641-8302. Thanks.

Be well,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
LikeBreathin.com

On Mar 19, 2022, at 12:03 PM, Marc C. Trudeau via OSList
I am out of pocket from Tues., March 15 through Sun, March 20; back in action
on the 21st. I will respond to your message at that time.

As always, if you must reach me, my cell is on. Will you call me there? +1
(774) 641-8302. Thanks.

Be well,

Marc

Marc Trudeau
LikeBreathin.com

On Mar 19, 2022, at 11:58 AM, Marc C. Trudeau via OSList