When I am using Osmand for car navigation, it frequently (though not
always) happens that it tells me that it lost the GPS signal. In most
cases, it reports the GPS signal being regained after a couple of seconds.
This is repeated at irregular intervals. It is a bit annoying if you are
just approaching a road fork and do not know which branch to take. I also
encountered two variants of this behavior, which are even more annoying,
the first one being a permanent loss of GPS signal reception, lasting
untill Osmand is restarted. The second one is Osmand going into a tight
cycle of GPS lost/regained every few seconds, which makes navigation
impossible.

I have been suffering from these problems for over a year now, but have so
far been too lazy to reoport them. I am running Osmand on a Nexus 5 with
Cyanogenmod 13 nightly, which I update once every week.