Hello,

I use OsmAnd for cycling wherever I go. I discovered that it seems
to have a hard-coded average speed for cyclists of sorts, and that
this speed is about 60% of my true average speed, because if I leave
for a destination and OsmAnd tells me I will be there in 0:40
minutes, I generally arrive after 0:25 minutes already.

Anyway, this isn't to show off… ;)

Rather, I was looking for a setting to adjust the average speed, yet
there seems to be none.

And while I am sure it'd be easy to add, I'd want to see a dynamic
mode instead, like I know it from e.g. a car navigation system. I.e.
something like "if you keep riding at this speed, then you can
expect to arrive by hh:mm…"

Has this been discussed? Is this possible? What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"auch der mutigste von uns hat nur selten den mut zu dem,
 was er eigentlich weiß."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche

spamtraps: madduck.bo...@madduck.net