Neither I nor my spam folders receive any of such emails.

It seems it is not related to osmand maillist, but rather osmand Github
repository,
where John may have made some notification subscription
when we 2 did not make.

Try to lower watch status for the osmandapp/repository
fromv Watching to Not watching , and if not enough, then ignoring.

Dne 18/09/2016 v 19:19 CP napsal(a):
> John, I'm not in the same boat as you. So forgive me for probably a
> silly suggestion. But my email filters take all this work out of my
> hands. Could it work for you too? I think there are plenty of email
> header tags to filter on.
>

> john whelan <jwhelan0...@gmail.com> schreef op 18 september 2016
> 18:59:55 CEST:
>
>     I'm getting something like 20-50 of these each day.  The emails
>     from other people I wish to read are getting lost.
>
>     I can unsubscribe to a particular thread but that just cuts the
>     number to 19-49 per day and it soon back up to the normal number.
>
>     I am feeling very frustrated.
>
>     At the end of a week if I am unable to unsubscribe from these
>     emails I'll simply mark them as spam in Google gmail.
>     Unfortunately if enough people do this then Google will put them
>     in the spam folder for all gmail users.
>
>     Please sort it out and yes I have gone to github but I seem unable
>     to work out how to unhook myself.
>
>     Cheerio John
>
> --

Poutnik ( The Wanderer )