Hi,

 1. I cloned the git from here https://github.com/osmandapp/OsmAnd-ios, ran
directly it encountered several errors.
 2. I cloned other gits also which includes core, build and resources
 3. My directory structure looked like this

    OsmAnd-iOS
    core
    build
    resources

I ran prepare.sh from OsmAnd-iOS and there was lot of processing, in the
end when now I run the iOS project I just get
-lOsmAndCore_static_standalone library missing.

So in the end I am thinking I followed wrong steps.

It would be very great, if anyone can give me correct steps to setup the
OsmAnd-iOS project, or other way to directly integrate the iOS framework
into my existing project?

Thanks.