El dj 22 de 09 de 2016 a les 12:28 -0700, en/na Aceman444 va escriure:
> See http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access for what the
> different
> values mean so you can decide which restrictions to remove (to ignore
> it).
> E.g. if there is a road with "vehicle=private" tag in the OSM data,
> and
> there is a rule [select value="-1" t="vehicle" v="private"/] in
> routing.xml, removing the rule from the file should allow OsmAnd to
> route
> over such a road. Unless some additional tag on that road overrides
> it now
> (like access=no). So you may need to remove more of the vehicle
> hierarchy.

This poses a problem if somebody has permission to access some roads
and not some other roads both tagged private but owned by different
people.

Don't know if this can be addressed, maybe a way to tell osmand to
allow some roads? just as the inverse of blocked roads. Not a common
case though...

Pere