This is probably not the best subject, but I'm not sure what to call it,
sorry.

I have noticed, when I enter search, it always remembers the last
destination, which is very rarely the one I want to go to - and before I
have a chance to find a new one, it plans the journey, rescales the map and
starts instructing etc. Is there any setting that will enable me to turn
this behaviour off?