I agree,I think they (the powers that be/ the programmers) do pay attention,
usualy good ideas eventualy end up in the program. And I am VERRY happy with
the way it is improving and improving.
But it looks like this point keeps being missed, it has been dicussed off and
on for a long time now, might be years, and nothing happens.
Maybe the programmers don't see the problem, well, let me tel you: IT REALY IS
A PROBLEM.
So if you have some time, please make it so the "Do not zoom" option does NOT
zoom annymore.
Thanks, and all the best wishes for te new year.
David