Download from http://download.osmand.net/rawindexes/ works well.

On 05/20/2017 04:44 PM, James Vellenga wrote:
I have tried a bunch that I have found using google. Maybe later today I will be able to try on a different network using the library. Since downloading using my phone's data plan worked, it seems to indicate that the server is up, so why it won't download using my home network I don't know. I don't have any firewall stuff that would be blocking it, so it is a mystery to me which is why I asked here.

Jim

--
Poutnik ( The Pilgrim, Der Wanderer )

https://github.com/poutnikl/Brouter-profiles/wiki