Would it be possible to differentiate a bit more between wood and heath.
Perhaps a paler green for heath

For Outdoor folks and Hill Walkers, they look ever so close in colour and
I've needed to use a shape of a wood I can see from a hill to orientate
myself to keep me on my path.

Currently I can't see woods very well, and need to drop into Maps.me to get
me going.
I love the GPX analysis in osm and would dearly love to use if for outdoor
pursuits a bit more.

I'm away for a few days, but will look back in next week to see if there is
a reply :-)