Stop trying to work your way from PC connection, you are getting nowhere.
Disconnect, and work for a while on the phone only.

1.Look in OSMAND for the correct directory where data are stored (settings
- common settings - data directory).
2.Close OSMAND.
3.Open file explorer on the phone, look for this directory. Can you find
it?

---
Workaround for directory not showing, not knowing the correct directory:

Getting gpx on the phone: Connect to PC, put the gpx in any directory on
the phone you can see. Disconnect.

correct directory (1)

If you couldn't find it, you didn't look for the correct directory - repeat
(1) or ignore the problem completely, and simply open the gpx file in the
file explorer FROM THE PHONE. One of the possibilities how to open it will
be "Import in OSMAND". Choose import track, not import POIs (not sure about
exact terminology used).

This will work all the time.

Alternatively - if you are looking for the correct directory and if you
won't look up the solutions given in other threads - reboot your phone
every time before connecting to PC.