Hi,

I wonder if it's possible to get a highlight of public transports (bus,
tram...) in OsmAnd. In particular, there is a nice map example "show public
transport" on the homepage http://osmand.net/. Seems like a zoom on Berlin.
Is it an actual render of OsmAnd in Berlin ? And is it possible to get
something close to this image in other cities ?

<http://osmand.net/images/subway-default.png>

Alternatively, something simpler like OSM frontpage layer choice Transport
Map <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Transport_Map> would be a good
start.

Finally, I found some old threads on this forum to get a new category
"public transport" along car/bike/pedestrian. Is there some progress on
this side. I think it would be useful.

best,
Pierre