1. For now, OsmAnd does NOT use data downloaded via OSM Live, only the data
in full monthly maps. However you can enable the OsmAnd development plugin
and then there is a configuration option to use OSM Live data for routing
too.

2. No, please only do it at the day the limits change (or close beforehand).

Dňa sobota, 5. augusta 2017 3:23:32 UTC+2 gabe appleton napísal(-a):

>>> http://product.itoworld.com/map/124