So I want to import my starred places from google maps into Osmand+ but
keep having issues.  I downloaded them into .json using google takeout,
then converted it to .gpx using mygeodata.  I initially renamed it
favourites.gpx and put it in the osmand folder, but all that showed up was
the last point in the file and it didn't even have a name.  I deleted it
and tried emailing myself the file and opening with osmand+.  I chose the
option to save it to favorites, and nothing imported.  I tried different
conversion sites, resaving it with random timestamps using gpx editor,
restarting osmand, nothing worked.  When I eventually tried saving it as a
GPX track the location points showed up, but they lost their names and are
just labeled "waypoint".  So, how do I get this to import a gpx file
properly and keep the waypoint names?