Can I import my own gpx file, from a computer, containing, in the same file:
- a set of separate waypoints, each with name, comment and description?
YES.

- multiple tracks, each with name, comment and description?
YES

Can I edit my imported gpx file:
- add individual waypoints?
- move individual waypoints?
- delete individual waypoints?
- edit name, comment and description of individual waypoints?
- add multiple tracks?
- edit name, comment and description of each individual track?
- edit track points (move, delete, insert)?
YES ....WITH "MEASUREMENT TOOL" (activate the plugin.

Can I export my changed tracks and waypoints as a gpx file to a computer?
YES.