Hi Harry
It seems I've lost the knack of how to install/use this file.
I clicked the link, downloaded the file to laptop, copied it to Android
tablet, moved it to  .... net.osmand.plus/files, and unzipped it.
The postcode I'm seeking takes an age to appear, then says "  User defined
other postcode"
I tried it with a different one.  RG9 1UH   . The wheel goes around for
ages then eventually says "  User defined other postcode".
Suggestions please.
Paul W