If you are looking for an address where you are what you say is correct.
But if you are in Atlanta and you want to find an address in a small town
in another state, say Brooksville, Florida, it does NOT work. Try it
yourself. The interface is wonky in my opinion but that does  not matter
terribly to me as long as I know the proper way to make it work.  I'd
appreciate some help from someone.