Regarding version 2.8.2

1. If I open the dashboard, Show all tracks, the fast way to toggle
visibility is on the right. Ok. But when instead showing the list of tracks
from Configure map, Clicking on the right side, right on the Checkbox,
results in very unexpected behavior, it scrolls the list up or down,
revealing a hidden scrollbar. This is inconsistent and confusing. May I
suggest moving the visible checkbox to the left side, so the visible clue
of where to click/tap on it won't accidentally touch the invisible
scrollbar?
2. This would also suggest the place to click/tap back on the dashboard
menu, should also be on the left side, to be consistent.

3. If I want to review or plan a route, I Long press on the map to create a
marker, press Directions, it turns into a checkered flag, Ok. Next tap the
Expand [v] for the first line From: My Position, Choose Select on map, pan
the map to a place, long press, press directions, It does not have a choice
to set this as the starting point. It seems to be broken that it did not
let me select on the map, the starting location.

My work around, is to set my desired starting point as a subsequent
destination, then again expand From, and choose something from Favorites.
4. It won't let me delete the first line until after I move it down in the
list by expanding the Via line. Deleting it too quickly just puts me back
at the first problem.

5. How can I review the route steps, and have it automatically zoom in?
(Instead of showing the whole route.) This is when pressing the [<] [>]
left and right buttons to review each step, I want to see the intersection.

6. My work around shows a flaw: If I tap the map so I can zoom in, it does
not shift the center to the intersection, so that the map must first be
panned to the approximate center, a long process sometimes to get zoomed in
all the way down, panning each step guessing where the center is. The
circle with dot does not display very long. Maybe it should stay triggered
until I'm done panning?
On the positive side, I'm happy it stays zoomed in when stepping after this.

Thank you