As I once wrote and occasionally use
a cygwin/wget based batch for maps download in Windows,
I do not see a big deal in writing a script for Linux.

As inspiration ( older, but should work, even if not checked for a while )
Github : /Brouter-profiles/master/OSMANd_wget_maps
( will be displayed as the CMD content and can be directly saved as CMD
file )

Dne 11/03/2018 v 18:01 We Ka napsal(a):
> Hello,
> I am using Osmand+ (paid version) on several devices and I think it's
> highly inefficient to download each map on each device, unnecessary
> increasing data usage. Therefore, I'd like to download updated maps to
> my pc and copy them onto the sdcards afterwards. I know I can do "wget
> to get one map, but there are two problems with that:
> 1. Automatic file name completion doesn't work, so I can't use a
> command like "wget
> I have to use a wget for each single file I want to download.
> 2. After downloading, the files are stored as
> "download.php?standard=yes&" to
> the local hard disk, and I have to remove the part in front of "Germany".
> How can I solve these two problems? Is there any other way of limiting
> the download to a minimum and still get the maps onto every device?

Poutnik ( The Wanderer )

My Brouter profiles

For more options, visit