Hi there,
since month i suffer from I/O Problem that means, if i advice OSMand+ do
actualize my maps i imediately get a I/O error.
I try to install the map files now manually by Dl the files from
http://download.osmand.net/rawindexes/
link

Is there any description how to install the map files on the phone? Just
copy and paste the file into

\\Android\data\net.osmand.plus\files folder which i did but the map does
not Show up in OSM and.

Any help is highly appreciated since we leave tomorow for Holidays withou
navi :-(

Thanks

Christian